Lemanic-Neurosciences Annual Meeting
Friday & Saturday
Abstract Search online
Abstract Book online! (~2Mb)
The Diablerets Meeting is organized primarily as a graduate student activity for the students of the Doctoral School in Neuroscience of the Universities of Lausanne and Geneva and neuroscience students in the Doctoral Program of the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne. This meeting is co-organized and co-sponsored by the three Lemanic institutions once a year, at the end of the summer break.
This year we are planning another exciting and enjoyable conference, featuring:
- Renowned invited speakers:
Daniel Javitt (Nathan S. Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, USA),
Peter Stern (Science Magazine, UK),
Brigitte Kieffer (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France),
Nikos Logothetis (MPI, Tubingen, Germany).
- Outstanding Lemanic speakers.
- Poster presentations and short talks by PhD Students and posdocs from Lemanic research groups.
- Roundtable discussion: "Balancing personal and professional obligations in scientific careers".
- Special topic lunches for gathering together Lemanic neuroscientists with common research interests.
- Structured social activities featuring the spectacular surroundings of Les Diablerets and allowing informal discussions between participants.
Participation is free of charge for Neuroscience Ph.D. students currently enrolled at one of the three lemanic schools (subject to their institution’s rules). Post-doctoral fellows in affiliated labs will receive their lunches and dinners free of charge but will be responsible for their own lodging. Other students and collaborators are also welcome to participate at their own expense (or that of their host lab or institution, by previous arrangement between the interested parties).